Beechpark is located in the heart of South Dublin, a well-established area with excellent schools and amenities for all the family. Yet the area is also adjacent to the Dublin Mountains, which is home to some of the most beautiful walks and scenery in the county.
Revel in your natural surroundings during your journey home or evening walk, or take the short drive down the N11 to North County Wicklow and visit Powerscourt, Glendalough or the Sugar Loaf – just some of the spectacular natural facilities just a short hop from your new home.
An Abundance of Tempting Local Restaurants & Bars
Beechpark is next to Cabinteely village, a bustling area full of great amenities. Catch up with a friend over a drink and some excellent food at the popular Horse and Hound or treat yourself to some of the best Indian food in South Dublin at Veda, both located in the village.
Travel five minutes down the road for even more choice in the surrounding areas of Dalkey, Foxrock, Monkstown and Blackrock, all of which are known for their excellent restaurants, cafés and bars. There’s something to tempt every palate in this most convenient location.
A standout local amenity is Cabinteely Park, a tranquil local amenity spanning 45 hectares that is known for its wonderful nature-filled walks. A children’s playground ensures that all the family can enjoy this beautiful space.
For more formal sports, head across the road to Kilbogget Park, home to local rugby, GAA and football clubs as well as pitches and a recreational area.
Close to Everything
Beechpark really couldn’t be better located in terms of schools and transport. Some of South Dublin’s best schools are close by, with local options including St Brigid’s Girls & Boys National Schools, Cabinteely Community School, Clonkeen College and Loreto Convent. School admission policies are subject to change and should be verified.
Transport options are so numerous that nothing is out of reach. The N11 is adjacent to Beechpark and links the M50 to the southeast of the country, while offering a fast route into Dublin City Centre. Several Dublin Bus routes are ideal for commuters, while the Luas Green Line stop at Laughanstown is just a 20-minute walk away.
Cabinteely Village contains every local business a family needs, and is also served by two large shopping centres. The neighbouring Cornelscourt Centre is home to a large Dunnes Stores, while The Park in Carrickmines includes Harvey Norman, TK Maxx and Heatons, among other big names.
A short drive or trip on the Luas will take you to Dundrum Town Centre, the largest and most exclusive retail shopping centre in Ireland. Plus, with such an abundance of public transport options available to the city centre, no shop is out of reach.
- Elegant elevations to incorporate a mixture of brick and render
- uPVC facia, soffits and gutters
- Powder coated steel low maintenance side gate(s) and railings.
- All walls and ceilings are skimmed and painted throughout in neutral colours
- Contemporary skirting and architraves
- High ceiling heights to both ground and first floors.
Doors and Ironmongery
- Elegant painted shaker style internal doors
- Brushed chrome lever door handles, locks and hinges.
Kitchen and Utility Room
- Painted shaker style kitchens including soft close doors and drawers and a luxurious stone effect countertop
- All kitchens fitted with the following: induction hob, extractor fan, dishwasher, fridge freezer, double oven (*once contracts have been signed within 30 days of receipt)
- The utility room comes complete with a fitted kitchen unit and a contemporary countertop.
Windows and Doors
- High performance double glazed windows
- Composite front door with superior 8 point locking system
- Large aluminium slider doors available in some houses.
- Generous and well designed electrical and lighting specification
- LED down-lighters in selected areas
- Pendant lighting in all bedrooms
- Smoke/heat and carbon monoxide detectors fitted as standard
- Provision for monitored security system
- Centralised shut off station for all services located in the utility room.
Heating and Ventilation
- The houses boast an A-rating
- Each house is fitted with a whole house extract system
- The central heating system is an innovative A-Class Air Source Heat Pump. This system provides energy efficient central heating and large capacity of hot water storage
- Thermostatically controlled radiators to all rooms and excellent levels of insulation to the walls, roof and floors
- The houses have an air-tight membrane for extra comfort and efficiency
- Underfloor heating on ground floor.
- Luxurious modern fitted wardrobes.
Bathrooms/Ensuites and WC
- Stylish and contemporary bathrooms, ensuites and downstairs WC
- Bathroom and ensuite enclosures and floors are tiled
- Master ensuite enclosure and floors are tiled
- Heated towel rail provided in the main bathroom and ensuites.
- All front gardens are cobble-locked and landscaped to a high standard
- Rear gardens are levelled and seeded to include a paved patio area
- Outdoor tap and external double power socket are standard
- Concrete post and T&G timber fencing provided to the rear garden.
- Each house will be covered by a Homebond 10 year Structural Guarantee.